- Ayurvedic Consultation – A personal consultation to assess your current state of well-being. Together, we will design a plan based on your goals, health history, and unique needs. It may include dietary recommendations, spices, herbs, meditation, and/or Ayurvedic body therapies.
90 minutes / $100
- Therapeutic Massage – A blend of deep tissue massage, neuromuscular therapy, myofascial release, and Swedish massage therapy techniques tailored to your body. I draw upon 13+ years of experience with massage therapy to meet your individual needs. Aromatherapy is included.
60 minutes / $80 90 minutes / $115
- Oncology Massage – Customized massage session to meet the unique and changing needs during cancer treatment and beyond. This session is designed to work safely within a framework of clinical considerations for therapeutic efficacy.
60 minutes / $80
- Ayurvedic Massage (Abhyanga) – This classic Indian massage therapy treatment involves the liberal use of warm oil applied to the body. I’ll use a massage oil suited for your constitutional type or the season. This is a fantastic treatment for nourishing the body and reducing chronic stress. Aromatherapy is included. This can also be done as part of a seasonal ayurvedic detox program.
75 minutes / $100
- Marma Point Massage for Face, Scalp, and Feet – This luxurious treatment will have you looking radiant and feeling rejuvenated. Marma points are similar to acupuncture points in Chinese medicine. Stimulating these vital points allows the body to cleanse blocked energy resulting in a deep sense of calm. This can be added to a therapeutic massage session. Aromatherapy is included.
45 minutes / $60
- Udvartana and Abhyanga Combo – This traditional Indian massage treatment removes dead skin and increases circulation for a healthy glow. Aromatherapy is included.
90 minutes / $125
- Kati Basti Treatment – Ayurvedic therapy treatment for the low back, but can also be applied to the shoulders, neck, or knees. This is a gentle herbal-oil treatment specifically suited for chronic low-back pain, degenerative issues, and painful muscle spasms. This can be done on its own or added to another treatment.
45 minutes / $75
- Prenatal Massage – Side-lying massage to relieve tension in lower back and reduce swelling. 2nd and 3rd trimesters only.
60 minutes / $85
Gift certificates available
Upcoming Workshops: (San Diego, CA)
Ayurveda for Spring (TBD)
Ayurveda for Summer (TBD)
Ayurveda for Winter (TBD)
Please check back for upcoming ayurvedic and cooking workshops.
What can I do for you?